Saturday, April 14, 2012

Angel

One of my angels showed up in the form of a CHP officer the other day. I was driving home on the freeway and the traffic slowed then picked back up. I was in the fast lane and my old car has a hard time catching back up. I looked in my rear view mirror and there was a $60,000.00 red BMW on my tail. The guy was driving so close behind me I couldn't see his headlights. I looked down and I was going 70 mph. I figured that was fast enough plus my car doesn't like to go much faster than that and I was still going faster than the traffic in the other lanes. Then, from out of nowhere, there was a motorcycle cop driving between lanes next to the sports car. The officer leaned over and looked in the window of the BMW and motioned with his hand to "back off and slow down." Then he was gone again.

No comments: