Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Collisions

On Saturday I went downtown to see some shows. 3 photographers have show up right now where they have either woven or somehow interlaced more than one photograph together. Must be in the air. Or the water. After I went downtown I met my brother's new friend. When I was growing up my best friend was named Daisy Dern. Funny thing is, my brother's friend, Daisy, looked a little like my best friend, Daisy. Daisy Dern, like myself, doesn't have a middle name. When people asked us what our middle names were and we would tell them we didn't have one they just assumed that we didn't like our middle name and they would say, "Come on. Tell me what it is." Well, The new Daisy has a middle name and it is Alice. Her birthday is also 3 days later than the old Daisy's birthday. One Daisy is a country singer and the other comes from British royalty. Kinda the same thing just on different sides of the pond.

No comments: